Thursday, May 6, 2010

Driving - I did it!

Yesterday we came home from Savannah La Mar and I drove half way home.  For those of you who do not know they travel on the "other side of the road" from us.  Driving is interesting.  There are not many road signs or street signs in the towns.  Driving is a free for all.  Everyone is extremely courteous and moves over making room when you try to pass and are heading head on for them.  It is interesting and I did very well all the way home then when I left the highway and turned on to our short road to the house I went in the right hand lane and was heading straight head on for a car that stopped and Elder Shafermeyer said go left...go left so I actually did avert a disaster and hopefully that will be the last time.....who knows..

1 comment:

  1. again, my comment: "who's writing, Jack or Fran?!"

    ReplyDelete